Being a mommy-to-be can be hard! From swollen ankles to tired legs and feet, dressing for two can be difficult. Preggers Compression Maternity Leggings provide fashionable and comfortable support while delivering the health benefits that you need. Crafted of a nylon/spandex blend, the soft yarns are breathable and provide shaping support, while the moisture wicking properties keep you cool and comfortable. 10-15mmhg of light graduated support promotes improved blood flow, increasing circulation to prevent swelling and energize fatigued feet and legs. The specially designed support top expands with your growing belly, and can be folded under or pulled over for comfort, and the smooth seams won’t dig into your tummy or show under clothes. Best of all, these tights are fashionable enough for everyday wear, and are ideal for paring with sandal, flats, heels, or boots! Look good and feel great with Preggers! Made in the USA; Multiple sizes available, see size chart for details.
- PERFECT FOR LONG DAYS ON YOUR FEET – Being fashionable doesn’t have to mean being uncomfortable. These Maternity Leggings provide a stylish option for pregnancy compression leggings. The footless design allows you to pair them with sandals, flats, or heels comfortably and easily!
- SEMI SHEER ABOVE THIGH – The breathable nylon/spandex blend keeps you cool all day. Whether you wear them with a long shirt, or under your pants moisture wicking properties ensure you stay comfortable.
- GRADUATED COMPRESSION – Preggers maternity leggings feature 10-15mmhg of light gradient compression, promoting improved circulation, reduction of swelling, and varicose vein management.
- BUILT-IN BELLY SUPPORT PANEL – These footless leggings have a stretchy support band, which expands with your growing belly, and can be folded under or pulled over for pregnancy support. When worn above your belly the compression band stays up and snug against your tummy.
- REFER TO SIZE CHART – Made in the USA; Multiple sizes available, size depends on a combination of height and weight. Hand wash in lukewarm or cold water with mild detergent, lay flat to dry.