Material: 80% Nylon, 20% Spandex
S/M ( Men 38-43.5 Women: 37.5-41.5)
L/XL (Men 42-46 Women 40.5-45.5)
S/M ( Men 5.5-9 Women: 5.5-8.5)
L/XL (Men 8-11.5 Women 7.5-11)
Style: Fashion and Sport
COMPRESSION SOCKS BENEFITS AND FEATURES:
– Fashion, colorful design for fun
– Reduces swelling and enhances circulation
– Reduce muscle soreness during and after exercise.
– Improve edema and tiredness standing for a long time
– Offers natural odor control and restores skin cells
– Provides quality comfort and support on your leg and feet
- ✅HOW COMPRESSION SOCKS WORK: Our compression socks designed to fit tightest at the ankle with decreasing levels of pressure going up the leg, it will help maximize the circulation of blood and promote quicker recovery, which can be worn all day, including when you run or workout, and even during short sleep.
- ✅FIRM COMPRESSION LEVEL (20-30 MMHG): If you want to enhance performance, keep your legs energized with 20-30 mmHg compression. This level of compression is ideal if you want to push yourself during your run. Graduated compression also helps to stabilize and support muscles to reduce fatigue as well as soreness and swelling. Performance compression socks are very popular among runners to run farther, faster without the pain.
- ✅FASHION COLOR MAKE FUN IN LIFE: HLTPRO has a sock for everyone-from elite endurance athletes, runners to nurses, teachers, flight and anyone who makes a living on their feet. At any given time, our shop is stocked with 30 to 40 distinctive designs in various patterns and colors. Designed for everyday use, some graduated socks even sport fun colors and fashion patterns, affording wearers the opportunity to step out in style.
- ✅COMFORTABLE SOFT GEAR: Along with graduated compression, our socks feature two stabilization zones-so they stay snug and won’t budge while you move. HLTPRO designs also offer comfortable, supportive arch compression aren’t just tight and technical. A proprietary moisture-wicking, poly-nylon fabric makes the socks soft, comfortable, and easy to pull on and off.
- ✅WHY USE COMPRESSION SOCKS: Compression socks are commonly used to prevent and treat spider veins, varicose veins, edema (swelling), deep vein thrombosis (DVT), generalized discomfort caused by prolonged standing, sitting or pregnancy, and serve to stabilize muscles and decrease their vibrations.