WHY VELOCHAMPION? – QUALITY ASSURANCE GUARANTEED!
We have been selling high quality compression socks since 2010 and have never compromised on quality. Our Compression Socks are fully tested in a state-of-the-art lab, passing strict guidelines to meet the 20-30mmHg compression rating. VELOCHAMPION is the only company to use a certified manufacturer and one of only 2 machines that can accurately test the compression of the socks.
ULTIMATE PAIR OF COMPARESSION SOCKS 20-30mmHg Rating!
Ideal for multiple purposes such as for shin splints, leg pain, varicose veins, deep vein thrombosis (DVT), nurses & maternity pregnancy to increase blood circulation. Perfect for all sports activities e.g. running, cycling, football, rugby, fitness, athletics, hiking, gym, yoga, golf, tennis, squash, triathlon, etc…
IDEAL FOR DVT BLOOD CLOT
DVT is a blood clot, or clots, that can occur in a deep leg vein — which runs through the calf and leg muscles. Alongside the discomfort it can cause the sufferer, it is a serious condition that can lead to fatal complications, such as pulmonary embolism (sudden blockage).
Thrombosis in general is a major cause of death in the UK, with many not understanding the risks of having contracted it or how to prevent it in the first place. And the risks are scary, as NHS Choices state: “If left untreated, about one in 10 people with a DVT will develop a pulmonary embolism.”
GRADUATED COMPRESSION – INCREASE BLOOD CIRCULATION
The graduated compression properties of this product aids the flow of oxygen to the muscles which then improves performance and reduces fatigue. Each sock behaves like a second layer of muscle, gently squeezing stretched vein walls. This built-in feature helps fight the force of gravity and circulates blood back up to the heart more efficiently.
- ☑ ULTIMATE COMPRESSION WEAR WITH 20-30mmHg RATING: This PAIR of high performance, unisex compression socks provide comfort and recovery DURING and AFTER exercise. Our compression socks are fully tested in a state-of-the-art lab passing strict guidelines to meet the 20-30mmHg compression rating. VELOCHAMPION is one of only a small number of Brands to use a certified manufacturer which uses production machinery that can accurately test the compression of the socks.
- ☑ BECAUSE PUSHING YOURSELF THAT EXTRA MILE MATTERS! The compression uses highly advanced technical yarns that are ideal for all sports activities e.g. running, cycling, football, rugby, fitness, athletics, hiking, gym, yoga, golf, tennis, squash, triathlon, cross fit, weight/dead lifting etc. They are also perfect for people who stand up for long periods at work, fly regularly, suffer from calf strains/muscle pulls/Achilles tendon injuries or to combat deep vein thrombosis (DVT).
- ☑ MULTI-PURPOSE COMPRESSION SOCKS: Get your blood circulating in style! Great for Maternity, relief of varicose veins or other leg swelling issues. These socks help to prevent medical blood clots after surgery and they fit well unlike other Doctor prescribed stiff varieties. When perfectly fitted, they won’t dig into the back of your knee and will provide instant comfort and support. The socks have moisture wicking properties which means they will rapidly air dry in a few hours.
- ☑ GRAB CONTROL OF YOUR WELL-BEING IN STYLE – Excellent compression socks for shin splints with a fashionable look that will turn heads and help avoid injuries! Built for durability with high quality Nylon and Spandex Fabric. Customers agree that the skin to sock feel is amazing. Use them at work or during that 6-mile (10km) walk or run. Feel the comfort as your compression socks suppress fatigue both during and after your run.
- ☑ TAKE YOUR GAME TO THE NEXT LEVEL – Feel youthful again as VELOCHAMPION Compression Socks reduce soreness arising from varicose veins and gain peace of mind with no slipping as often experienced with lower quality socks. Fall in love with your new superior and technical compression socks which have a wide variety of everyday uses and will help you to perform to the best of your ability in your favourite sport or hobby.