This waterproof maternity jacket has been designed with a unique expandable side panel feature, enabling it to be adjusted throughout pregnancy, and then reduced in size after baby has been born. This makes it ideal for walks in the park with baby, and also extremely cost effective. Hardwearing, comfortable and versatile, the Mother & Nature maternity waterproof jacket provides extreme protection from the elements, whether walking in the hills or walking the dog in the park. It also makes an excellent addition to any equestrian wardrobe, with the side panels fitting nicely over the saddle with the two-way zip. This maternity waterproof jacket is stylish enough to wear out on the high street for a spot of shopping, and lets face it, we all need a good waterproof jacket where the British weather is concerned. With a thick outer protective layer and sealed seams, the jacket will keep you completely dry and warm. The hood can be tucked away when not required, but is easily accessible should it be required, it also has a pull cord so can be tightened if necessary and also has a Velcro fastening at the front to keep it secure. Adjustable fasteners on the bottom of the sleeve give you the freedom tighten or loosen as is comfortable to you and warm. Once the baby is born the panels can be reduced back down and the fastened neatly back in place. The outer material is completely breathable, and the mesh lining also helps the flow of air, keeping you cool, comfortable and drier for longer. There are pockets on the outside and also a sneaky pocket on the inside, all completely waterproof.
- This waterproof maternity jacket can be worn during & AFTER pregnancy, due to the expandable side panel feature.
- The most cost effective piece of maternity wear you’ll ever buy!
- It is the ONLY 100% waterproof maternity jacket available in the UK, which is also manufactured in the UK, so you can be assured of the quality.
- With under-the-bump drawstrings to prevent draughts, a roll away hood with drawstrings, velcro adjustable cuffs, this jacket has all the features you need to keep Mum & bump warm & dry.
- 100% fully waterproof to BS EN342:2003 classification for protection against rain and breathability.